INDIRECT CHANNEL PARTNER
As part of registering as a Trellix or Skyhigh Security Channel Partner, you must accept the
terms of this Indirect Channel Partner Enrollment Agreement (the “Agreement”).
1. This Agreement governs your access to the Trellix or Skyhigh Security Partner Portal,
and your participation in the Channel Partner Program (“Program”). ”
2. By accepting this Agreement either by clicking a box indicating your acceptance or
otherwise electronically indicating acceptance, you agree to the terms of this
Agreement on behalf of your organization, and you represent that you have the
authority to bind, and do so bind, your organization to this Agreement.
3. For avoidance of doubt, this Agreement pertains to your participation in the Program
and is not a sale, purchase, or distribution agreement.
4. The Indirect Channel Partner Enrollment Agreement - General Terms and
Conditions, available at General Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are incorporated into, and made a part of, this Agreement.
6. Complete Agreement. This Agreement, including the Terms and other documents
referenced and incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between the Parties with
respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes any prior and
contemporaneous oral or written communications between them. The provisions of this
Agreement control over any course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of the
trade inconsistent with any of the provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement may
only be modified by a written document executed by the Parties.